In accordance with the provisions of the law of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, you have the right to access and rectify data concerning you by writing to the head office. The personal data collected on the www.dauris.com website is not processed automatically. This concerns the collection of data via the order form.
Management of personal data / Personal data processing policy
Generally speaking, you can visit the www.dauris.com website without communicating any personal data concerning you. In any case, you are in no way obliged to transmit this information to Dauris.
Nevertheless, in case of refusal, you may not be able to benefit from certain information or services that you have requested. In this respect, Dauris may in certain cases ask you to provide your first and last name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number.
By providing this information through your orders you expressly agree that it will be processed by Dauris for the purposes indicated below.
In accordance with the European Regulation n°2016/679, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) adopted by the European Parliament on 14 April 2016, and with the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, Dauris informs you of the following:
1. Identity of the data controller
The person in charge of the processing is DAURIS, with its registered office at 52 rue de la Fraternité in Ribeauvillé
Tel 06 32 07 66 35
2. Purposes of the processing
Dauris is likely to process your Personal Information:
– to provide you with the information or services you have requested;
– for the purpose of contacting you about various events relating to Dauris
– for the purposes of fulfilling your orders, including billing, payment, delivery and possible returns, and more generally to manage our relationship with you.
Only DAURIS is the recipient of your Personal Data. These are never transmitted to a third party, notwithstanding the subcontractors that DAURIS uses (you will find more information about them in the paragraph “External service providers”). Neither DAURIS nor its subcontractors market the personal data of visitors and users of its site.
4. Duration of storage
Your Personal Information is kept by DAURIS only for the time corresponding to the purpose of the collection, which will not exceed 36 months in any case.
5. Data processing rights and freedoms
You have the following rights concerning your Personal Data, which you may exercise by writing to us at the following e-mail address email@example.com :
– Right of access and communication of data – Right to data portability:
You have the right to access your Personal Data. You may obtain a copy of the Personal Data you have provided to us, in a structured and common format for transmission to another data controller.
6. However, due to the obligation of security and confidentiality in the processing of personal data which is incumbent on DAURIS, you are informed that your request will be processed subject to you providing proof of your identity, in particular by producing a scan of your valid identity document (in the event of a request sent electronically) or a signed photocopy of your valid identity document (in the event of a request sent in writing).
7. DAURIS informs you that it has the right, if necessary, to oppose manifestly abusive requests (by their number, their repetitive or systematic nature).
8. – Right of rectification and deletion of data:
You are entitled to request the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data concerning you which may be inaccurate, erroneous, incomplete or obsolete.
9. You may inform us of your general and specific directives on the fate of your personal data in the event of your death; failing this, your heirs may exercise their rights under the applicable legislation in accordance with the terms below.
10. – Right to object
1. You may, as the case may be, withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending my newsletters by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in my emails or by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The right to object can be exercised :
– either at the time of collection of the information ;
– or later, by contacting the data controller.
11. Response time
DAURIS undertakes to respond to your request for access, communication, rectification, deletion or opposition or any other additional request for information within a reasonable timeframe which may not exceed 1 month from receipt of your request.
12. External service providers – partner subcontractors:
DAURIS informs you that it has recourse to external service providers to facilitate the collection and processing of the data that you have communicated to us, with the aim of satisfying your requirements as best as possible.
13. These service providers may be located outside the European Union. However, they are subject to the same rules of confidentiality of personal data. DAURIS has previously ensured that its service providers have implemented adequate guarantees and comply with strict conditions regarding confidentiality, use and protection of data.
14. Some of your personal data are accessible only to the partner subcontractors indicated below who are likely to intervene in the execution of orders or in the sending of my newsletters.
15. Our external service providers are listed below:
– KAS: email sending platform
– Stripe: payment platform
– Zoom: video contact platform
– 10to8: appointment booking platform
– KAS: hosting provider. All our data and therefore yours are stored on their servers.
16. Complaint to the competent authority
If you consider that DAURIS does not respect its obligations with regard to your Personal Data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent authority, namely with the CNIL.
All information on this site is purely indicative and does not engage the responsibility of the editor.
This information, which does not claim to be exhaustive, does not constitute advice of any kind.
This information is subject to change at any time without notice.
Intellectual property rights
The reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the pages, data and any other element of the site, by any process or medium whatsoever, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code, without the express prior authorisation of the publisher.
Any use of the content and site for illegal purposes will be prosecuted against the offenders.
The user is informed that during his visits to the site, a cookie may be installed automatically and stored temporarily in memory or on his hard disk. A cookie is an element that does not allow the user to be identified but is used to record information relating to the user’s navigation on the website. Users of the site acknowledge that they have been informed of this practice and authorise DAURIS to use it. They can deactivate this cookie by using the settings in their web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari…).
Reporting an error
DAURIS makes every effort to disseminate valid information, to keep it up to date and to ensure the quality of the content. If a content is no longer appropriate or disturbs a company, I invite you to report the problem by email to email@example.com. The content will be modified/corrected within 48 hours.
Creation of the website
52 Rue de la Fraternité – 68150 Ribeauvillé
Director of publication: Dauri M. Neumann
52, rue de la Fraternité – 68150 Ribeauvillé
Tel: 06 32 07 66 35
SIRET : 4491 609 360 0018
APE : 7490B
Photos by Dauri Neumann, Galea Uellendahl and Sarah Baumgartner www.sarahbaumgartner.com